Monday, January 21, 2013

On a Monday

Standing over in the pottery section by Jerry's pouty red-lipped chickens, I turn to the Featured Artist wall and see absolute dazzle as light hits Janice's mosaics. Afternoon light is stunning on them, dear Ms. Rieves. Then I sit at the computer and straight in front of my eyes the sun is making magic on Rita's new Shoreline of Light. The water gleams as if the moon was hitting it same time as the sun! Behind me, I must confess are some beautiful Valentine cards I brought in.

Bob Cathgart's new book has my attention and I enjoyed just creating a new webpage for him on our site. He's getting ready to read his new book of poems here in a few weeks.

In the meantime, I'm distracted again as my eyes take in the new stain glass lamps in our window. Wow, Linda, they would be wonderful at night in any home.

Speaking of home, I'm taking one of  Beth's new birdhouses with me and another Pelzel pot. I won't even try to describe these delights as you must come in and see.

Lots of people have been in today in this gorgeous weather.
C'mon in and say hi.

On a Monday,
Sharon
ps  Shuga wants you to know there are some beautiful new greeting cards for which she was the model, and her sister Mela, one lovely cat, has a series also.  Wonders never cease..................

No comments:

Post a Comment