Monday, January 20, 2014

On a Monday

Shuga and I are back on the beat. We've been talking to each other about our days at the Joyful Jewel. In some ways, our experiences are different. Well, not really. We decided the essence of our time here is all about connection. I'll let her tell you about it...

I wag my tail, arch my face up into the delicious aroma of the person walking in the door, wiggle and squirm till they notice me. I gaze up with my big brown eyes so they can see I am here for real connection. I wanna give them affection, an intimate moment. Sometimes the person talks to me, scratches me, tells me stories about their own doggie. And then, I walk along to help them find just the right item here at the gallery. If I really like them, I bark when they leave cuz we're still on our play date! I really didn't want Beth Bale to leave today...

Mom doesn't wag her tail but she really listens and people find real affection there, too.  People think they are coming in to find art, and they do. Also, for a moment, they find their heart.That's the secret of the Joyful Jewel! 

Like Mariah, we love it all.

On a Monday,
Shuga and Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment