Monday, April 1, 2013

On a Monday 4-1-13



WOW! Sunflowers serenade me as I walk through the front door today. Gorgeous detail and shades of yellow cast rays from the featured artist wall, painted gourds hang cheerfully, field of sunflowers in the front window seems straight from my childhood farm, and that white house, blue awnings, red poppies and  openhearted sunflowers facing ................really, Kate, really! Ms Kate Ladd, featured artist this month and hostess of opening reception this Friday at the Jewel, has brought Flower Power back into the world!


Thank you Ms Kate, for a wonderful first day of April. Mariah will post pix and info this week, so I'm just acknowledging their cheery salute!  Each golden flower, open to the sun invites me to sing, 'You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...'

On a Monday,
Sharon and Shuga

No comments:

Post a Comment