Monday, May 13, 2013

On a Monday

I was about to post some photos for you but something else took over....our artist book. I am just completing a page for each artist to have a hard copy here at the counter for customers to see. I'm including a photograph of each person, unless I just can't find one, as well as whatever artist statement you have given to Mariah. It has been a wonderful experience for me to focus on each of you for many months. Friends, we are part of an amazing community. We have such down-to-earth, in-the-earth, of-the-earth, artists! I doubt any of us can fully realize what as astonishing opportunity we are afforded to be a part of the Joyful Jewel Artists. A new fellow walked in today, will bring his work to show Mariah, this week, and I tell you he was a man of soul. It just keeps happening.................

On a Monday,
Sharon and Shuga

No comments:

Post a Comment